Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Made it to Quito!!

Hola de Quito!
Everyone made it safe and sound, myself and 23 other eager college kids. We arrived 1am on Monday night and had a long day yesterday getting to know everyone and getting acquainted with Quito a bit. For those who were here last year with me...things are very familiar. :o) Makes me smile...great memories! I'm still directionally challenged but this too shall pass. Denny, we ate at the Mongolian BBQ. AWESOME! All you can eat for $4.99!! Fill up your bowl, have them cook it up and chow down. It was divine! Cab ride $.78

Heading to Spanish class this morning at the Spanish school. Mi espanol es muy mal. :( That is one thing that I wished I had worked on more. Kids---take a foreign language!!! You never know when you'll be doing something crazy like this! It is sooo valuable.

Weather is beautiful, sunny and 70's. Looking out at the Pichinchas as I type. (mountains) Can't complain.

All is good!
Chao!

1 comment:

  1. LAST DAY TODAY:( we missed u!1
    sounds like u r having fun :)
    Nice weather here its in the 60's.
    Breanna Linna

    ReplyDelete