Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice....

and I get really mad!! The week has been great with the exception of this morning. Once again, I was mustarded. This time the nice brown stuff. Claire and I were walking to the gym and I saw a guy out of the corner of my eye, but of course, the damage had been done. He was so generously offering us a napkin to wipe off what he just squirted on us. After I realized what had happened, I felt it running down the back of my pant leg. Brown mustard on khakis....NICE!!!! I´m not sure why I didn´t yell at him then and there, but I still have venom oozing from my mouth, ready to spit in his face. In hind sight, the guy was really pathetic in thinking that we would actually take our backpacks off. Clearly, he needed a new approach.

Ran my first 10k since the marathon yesterday. Felt really good but gringa gasping for air on the treadmill is NOT a pretty sight.

Had another salsa lesson yesterday as well. After running 6.2 miles, walking 3 miles for errands, and non-stop dancing for an hour, I was exhausted.

More later, time for class!

1 comment:

  1. I dont have enough engery after going grochery shopping! How do you do all that?
    Breanna

    ReplyDelete