Monday, July 20, 2009

Photos from Pappallacta

Photo taken from my room window as sun was rising

Spa pool

Public pools


Look closely, a hummingbird
Town of Papallacta, pipes that provide water to all of Quito

Pools around hotel

"bed" pool at the spa
Ahh..hot water massage, spa pools


A walk in the mountains

My room & swimming at night
View from pool where condor flew over

Mt. Antisana... so white it hurt your eyes
Cool landscape

Mt. Cotopaxi, I have a thing for her!
See all the cows? Farming on side of a mountain

A view images from my ride to Pappallacta. My driver was kind enough to stop along the way a few times for those Kodak moments. The day was so clear that he couldn't even believe it.

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty!!!!!! Amazing pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jayne!! Some really great pictures. You are making the most of your visit that is for sure. the kids loved the video of yu on the rip line. Enjoy your last few weeks.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete