Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF

One more week down. 5 more to go! This week flew by. School is going really well and my free time (yeah, I find time to fit it all in somehow) this week was spent at the gym on Tues-Thurs. It´s great....go to school without showering, head to the gym (the equipment is better than ours, especially the treadmills and stationary bikes), walk home for lunch, go to the lavendaria where the nice gals actually DO my laundry and fold it nicely, then hit the internet cafe. Today was a treat. Instead of working out, the three of us headed to Old Towne to tour the Basillica, which is a church. Ok, our group went there last year but we only went inside for a few minutes. For $2.00, we CLIMBED the VERY steep stairs all the way to the TOP of the towers. I have pictures but will have to wait til Monday to download. If you go back and look at your pictures and see the clock, well, yeah, we were higher than that. I have something with heights that I just love.

Also, just an hour ago, I had a salsa dance lesson with Pato. This was the same place that our group went to during orientation. Wow!! I´m trying to work off all the food that I´m eating and this is definitely one great way to do it. Claire, Carrie and I are going out tonight after class and maybe I´ll get to dance!

Tomorrow I´m heading to Papallacta. A van is coming to pick Carrie and me up right at my apartment.

Have a great weekend!
Miss you all!



3 comments:

  1. sounds intresting, Salsa dancing sounds fun.
    Breanna Linna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne,

    I haven't read in several days. So wonderful to see your face. Wow is all I can say. Miss you. God bless.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne
    Nice to read how you are doing and your experiences. You will have to come back to Lombardi and do a staff development on Salsa
    Dancing (with smiles).

    Kelli Campbell

    ReplyDelete